Braktec Levers now available!
Midwest Mountain Engineering’s innovative CLever EZ Pull Clutch / Brake Levers are engineered to reduce both finger fatigue and arm pump, thus increasing endurance during high-intensity conditions. The CLever Easy Pull Clutch / Brake Levers for KTM, Husqvarna, Husaberg, GasGas and Beta dirt bikes compact length allows for either a one or two finger operation. With its easy set-up and minimal installation time, these Midwest Mountain Engineering levers provide a distinct advantage to any type of rider or racer over all other stock and aftermarket levers.
BrakTec 30% force reduction (BT1C) Fits:
* Fits both clutch and brake master cylinders
- 21-22 Gas Gas EC 250/250F/300/350F
- 22 Husqvarna TE/FE 150-501 (Does NOT fit the TX, TC, FX, or FC – line see Brembo B2C)
- Either of the BrakTec levers can be used as a clutch or as a brake lever.
- The BT1C is a 30% force reduction, two finger lever.