Braktec Levers now available!
The primary advantage of this lever is a 10% reduction in actuation force. This means less fatigue, less arm pump, and more endurance, especially during high-intensity race conditions. A shorter than stock lever length allows a one or two finger operation enabling you to squeeze the lever to the bar without releasing your grip with the rest of your fingers. The ball on the lever end meets AMA safety rule requirements and provides a comfortable grip reference for your fingers; it also helps prevent accidental release while traversing rough terrain at high speed. The width of the lever distributes the contact pressure over a greater surface area on your fingers reducing load concentrations that induce blistering.
BrakTec 10% force reduction (BT1B) Fits:
* Fits both clutch and brake master cylinders
- 21-22 Gas Gas EC 250/250F/300/350F
- 22 Husqvarna TE/FE 150-501 (Does NOT fit the TX, TC, FX, or FC – line see Brembo B2C)
- Either of the BrakTec levers can be used as a clutch or as a brake lever.
- The BT1C is a 30% force reduction, two finger lever.
There are no reviews yet.