Midwest Brembo Clutch Lever
Designed for the KTM Dirt Bike, but with applications on many Husaqberg, GasGas, Husqvarna, Beta and Sherco and TM dirt bikes, the primary advantage of this lever is a 50% reduction in actuation force. This means less fatigue, less arm pump and more endurance especially during high intensity race conditions.
Midwest Mountain Engineering’s innovative CLever EZ Pull Clutch Levers are engineered to reduce both finger fatigue and arm pump, thus increasing endurance during high-intensity conditions. The CLever Easy Pull Clutch Levers for KTM, Husqvarna, Husaberg, GasGas and Beta dirt bikes compact length allows for either a one or two finger operation. With its easy set-up and minimal installation time, these Midwest Mountain Engineering levers provide a distinct advantage to any type of rider or racer over all other stock and aftermarket levers.
Brembo 50% force reduction (B2C) fits:
- KTM ’16-22 125/150 SX/XC/XCW
- KTM ’06-22 250/300 XC/SX/XCW/EXC/6D
- KTM ’11-22 350 XCF/XCWF/EXCF/SXF/6D
- KTM ’09-10 400 XCWF/EXCF
- KTM ’07-22 450 XCF/SXF/XCWF/EXCF
- KTM ’12-22 500 XCFW/EXCF/6D
- KTM ’08-11 530 XCFW/EXCF
- Husaberg ’11-14 125-570 FE/FX/TE
- Beta ’10-22 All Models
- Sherco All years and all models with Brembo clutch master cylinders
- TM ’08-22 All models with Brembo clutch master cylinders
- Husqvarna ’14-16 125-501 TE/TC/FE/FC (except ’16 FC & ’16 TC 125)