The OX-BRAKE “Auxiliary Braking System” is a cable actuated left-hand rear braking system (LHRB). It’s an extremely effective and functional auxiliary hand brake. The OX-BRAKE design offers enhanced braking control and incredible power that can allow you to lock up the rear wheel with just two fingers.
OX-BRAKE is great for off camber turns, downhill switchbacks, or bull dogging your bike on nasty downhills. OX-BRAKE is one of those accessories that you will grow to appreciate with each ride and soon you will be wondering how you rode without one.
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Doesn’t Clutter Controls
- Enhanced Braking Control
- On-The-Fly Adjust-ability
- No Brake Bleeding Required
- OEM Rear Brake System Unaffected by OX-BRAKE
- DirtRider Tested and Praised for Function and Quality
- Multifunction Switch Available for Certain Models
Lauret Jarvis –
GAME CHANGER! Esp when tackling techy downhill where you need to stab that right foot on the ground and can’t afford to put it on your rear brake. Having on left hand handlebar takes riding to a whole new level! Just can’t go without it!