NEW PRODUCT RELEASE JANUARY 2022 – NOW SHIPPING
The OX-HYDRA BRAKE is an exciting new OX-BRAKE product that gives your little rider control and safety while learning to ride and begin to learn how to use a foot brake. The Version 2.0 has an optimized piston size that allows for a very simple setup, and more pushrod height.
The OX-HYDRA BRAKE is a stand-alone, auxiliary lever operated rear wheel brake system. Should this hydraulic system fail for any reason, you still have complete control of your OEM rear brake system as supplied by the Manufacture.
- The OX-HYDRA BRAKE comes to you ready to install, “NO BLEEDING required”, because this is done for you before it is shipped.
- Installing on a “2 Stroke system” can be completed in 45 minutes. It is always a good idea to bleed your OEM rear brake system at least twice a riding season and perhaps even more frequently depending on how aggressive you ride. This would be a good time to bleed your rear master cylinder as it can affect the performance of Your LHRB.
- Because the OX-HYDRA BRAKE is stand-alone system, the brake fluid does not heat as the rear master cylinder fluid does under heavy use, therefore it will not fade as other systems can.
- Your fluid level in OX- HYDRA-BRAKE is not affected due to brake pad wear, again because the fluid in the HYDRA-BRAKE DOES NOT INTEGRATE WITH YOUR BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER.
- The Magura hand lever cylinder allows you to obtain spare parts, should you require them, at or thru most good bicycle shops or online.
- Replacement or spare parts for OX-HYDRA-BRAKE, are available from OX-MOTORCYCLE Products, LLC
- Customer Support and Customer Service is always available from OX-MOTORCYCLE Products, LLC. Do not contact your Dealer, we are here to service You, our customer.
2004 – 2022 KTM 50 SX/SX Mini/SX-E 5
2017 – 2022 Husqvarna TC 50/TC 50 Mini (Europe) /EE5
2020 – 2022 Gas Gas MC50/MC-E5
- If you need technical assistance contact Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This product is designed for closed course or off-road use ONLY, not designed or approved for use on public roads.
**The two biggest differences in the “Pro” and “Trail” brakes are going to be the lever/slave cylinder. The “Pro” unit comes with a nicer lever that has piston and reach adjustment at the lever, and a bigger slave cylinder that pushes more fluid per stroke of the lever. The “Trail” unit only has reach adjustment at the lever, and uses a smaller slave cylinder that doesn’t quite push as much fluid.