OX-HYDRA PRO 2.0 BRAKE (LHRB) Husqvarna 125-501cc – NEW PRODUCT RELEASE JANUARY 2022
The OX-HYDRA BRAKE is an exciting new OX-BRAKE product that gives you full modulation and power! Why use it? Optimized hydra cylinder piston which allows for the most powerful stopping power on the market.
The OX-HYDRA PRO 2.0 is an exciting new OX-BRAKE product that gives you more modulation and the most powerful LHRB stopping on the planet!! What changed with the 2.0? The New Optimized Hydra-Cylinder piston size allows for significantly more power, + the slightly longer ball-end lever allows for ever more leverage than ever before. Still has the same great features listed below:
The Ox Hydra Left Hand Rear Brake Kit for KTM dirt bikes is a hydraulic actuated left-hand rear braking system that is sealed, pre-bled and easy to bolt-on in minutes. It’s an extremely effective and functional auxiliary left hand brake that easily allows you to lock up the rear wheel with just two fingers.
- The OX-HYDRA BRAKE is a stand-alone, auxiliary leaver operating the rear wheel brake system. Should this hydraulic system fail for any reason, you still have complete control of your OEM rear brake system as supplied by the Manufacture.
- The OX-HYDRA BRAKE comes to you ready to install, “NO BLEEDING required”, because this is done for you before it is shipped.
- Installation can be completed in 15-45 minutes (based on skillset). It is always a good idea to bleed your OEM rear brake system at least twice a riding season and perhaps even more frequently depending on how aggressive you ride. This would be a good time to bleed your rear master cylinder as it can affect the performance of Your LHRB. However, the power + pushrod travel of this system will likely overcome almost any poorly maintained factory rear brake system.
- Because the OX-HYDRA BRAKE is a stand-alone system, the brake fluid does not heat as the rear master cylinder fluid does under heavy use, therefore it will not fade as other systems can.
- Your fluid level in OX- HYDRA-BRAKE is not affected due to brake pad wear, again because the fluid in the HYDRA-BRAKE DOES NOT INTEGRATE WITH YOUR BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER.
- The Magura hand lever cylinder allows you to obtain spare parts, should you require them, from us online, or other various Magura dealers.
- Replacement or spare parts for OX-HYDRA-BRAKE are available from OX-MOTORCYCLE Products, LLC
- Customer Support and Customer Service is always available from OX-MOTORCYCLE Products, LLC. Do not contact your Dealer, we are here to serve You, our customer.
- FITS: KTM 125-530cc motorcycles from 2004-2022, Husqvarna motorcycles 125-501cc from 2014-2022, Gas Gas 125-450 Models from 2020-2022. Our system will work on a Brembo, BrakTec, or Magura Brake Systems. We also sell a unit for the Formula brake systems on the Free-ride, 85cc, 65cc, 50cc, and Electric 50cc.
- If you need technical assistance contact Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This product is designed for closed course or off-road use ONLY, not designed or approved for use on public roads. When you purchase this product, you agree that this product is to be used for off highway / racing purposes only and is not intended for use on public roads.
**The two biggest differences in the “Pro” and “Trail” brakes are going to be the Master Cylinder/Hydra-Cylinder. The “Pro” unit comes with a more robust Master Cylinder & lever, it has pushrod height/modularity adjustment just behind the lever. It also has a reach adjustment (T25 on the front of the lever blade). Further, the optimized larger piston size allows for more power + pushrod travel, so setting the pushrod height is not as critical for rear-wheel lockup. The “Trail” unit only has reach adjustment on the lever, and uses a smaller slave cylinder piston that doesn’t quite push as much fluid, or have as much pushrod travel. However, the new Trail 2.0 has close to twice the pushrod travel of the original Trail, and is great on the Freeride, 85, 65, and 50, etc.